Scoreboard Not Working

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostrz

Jul 29, 2020
So apparently my scoreboard decided to stop working...i have no idea why as it was working not to long ago, and i didnt touch its skript. I created a tablist and now my scoreboard wont work.

every 1 second:
loop all players:
wipe loop-players sidebar
set title of loop-player's scoreboard to "&3&lFrosty&f&lMC &3&lNetwork"
set line 14 of loop-player's scoreboard to "&6&lInfo:"
set line 13 of loop-player's scoreboard to " &eName: &f%loop-player%"
set line 11 of loop-player's scoreboard to " &eBalance: &f%loop-player's balance%"
set line 12 of loop-player's scoreboard to " &eRank: &f%loop-player's group%"
set line 10 of loop-player's scoreboard to "&4"
set line 9 of loop-player's scoreboard to "&5&lStats:"
set line 8 of loop-player's scoreboard to " &eKills: &f%{kills.%loop-player%}%"
set line 7 of loop-player's scoreboard to " &eDeaths: &f%{deaths.%loop-player%}%"
set line 6 of loop-player's scoreboard to " &eK/D: &f%{kills.%loop-player%}/{deaths.%loop-player%}%"
set line 5 of loop-player's scoreboard to "&4"
set line 4 of loop-player's scoreboard to "&b&lDetails:"
set line 3 of loop-player's scoreboard to " &eDiscord: &f/discord"
set line 2 of loop-player's scoreboard to " &eServer-IP: &f/ServerIp"
set line 1 of loop-player's scoreboard to " &eOnline Store/Forums: &fN/A"
set {variable.%loop-player%} to "N/A"

this is my skript
my bad about not using pastebin, all the spacing is correct in the actual skript

Any errors when you reload the Skript? And please, use the function of insert code.

upload_2020-7-31_1-54-24.png

Attachments

• upload_2020-7-31_1-53-54.png
    upload_2020-7-31_1-53-54.png
    31 KB · Views: 115
Code:
on join:
    wipe player's sidebar
    set name of sidebar of player to "&3&lFrosty&f&lMC &3&lNetwork"
    create id based score "&6&lInfo:" in sidebar of player to 13 with id "slot13-%player%"
    create id based score " &eName: &f%player%" in sidebar of player to 12 with id "slot12-%player%"
    create id based score " &eBalance: &f%player's balance%" in sidebar of player to 11 with id "slot11-%player%"
    create id based score " &eRank: &f%player's group%" in sidebar of player to 10 with id "slot10-%player%"
    create id based score "&4" in sidebar of player to 9 with id "slot9-%player%"
    create id based score "&5&lStats:" in sidebar of player to 8 with id "slot8-%player%"
    create id based score " &eKills: &f%{kills.%player%}%" in sidebar of player to 7 with id "slot7-%player%"
    create id based score " &eDeaths: &f%{deaths.%player%}%" in sidebar of player to 6 with id "slot6-%player%"
    create id based score " &eK/D: &f%{kills.%player%}/{deaths.%player%}%" in sidebar of player to 5 with id "slot5-%player%"
    create id based score "&3" in sidebar of player to 4 with id "slot4-%player%"
    create id based score "&b&lDetails:" in sidebar of player to 3 with id "slot3-%player%"
    create id based score " &eDiscord: &f/discord" in sidebar of player to 2 with id "slot2-%player%"
    create id based score " &eServer-IP: &f/ServerIp" in sidebar of player to 1 with id "slot1-%player%"
    create id based score " &eOnline Store/Forums: &fN/A" in sidebar of player to 0 with id "slot0-%player%"
    wait 1 second
    while player is online:
        update score with id "slot13-%player%" to "&6&lInfo:" and 13
        update score with id "slot12-%player%" to " &eName: &f%player%" and 12
        update score with id "slot11-%player%" to " &eBalance: &f%player's balance%" and 11
        update score with id "slot10-%player%" to " &eRank: &f%player's group%" and 10
        update score with id "slot9-%player%" to "&4" and 9
        update score with id "slot8-%player%" to "&5&lStats:" and 8
        update score with id "slot7-%player%" to " &eKills: &f%{kills.%player%}%" and 7
        update score with id "slot6-%player%" to " &eDeaths: &f%{deaths.%player%}%" and 6
        update score with id "slot5-%player%" to " &eK/D: &f%{kills.%player%}/{deaths.%player%}%" and 5
        update score with id "slot4-%player%" to "&3" and 4
        update score with id "slot3-%player%" to "&b&lDetails:" and 3
        update score with id "slot2-%player%" to " &eDiscord: &f/discord" and 2
        update score with id "slot1-%player%" to " &eServer-IP: &f/ServerIp" and 1
        update score with id "slot0-%player%" to " &eOnline Store/Forums: &fN/A" and 0
        set {variable.%player%} to "N/A"
        wait 1 second

on quit:
    loop 14 times:
        remove score with id "slot%loop-number - 1%"

Status
Not open for further replies.