paste Schematic on 1.16.1 (problems) please help

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leom2004

Jun 23, 2019
germany
blindcraft.de
Hello, forum

As you have already read in the title, I have problems with the placement of schematics in version 1.16.1. I have searched through many forums and tried a lot, but everything did not help.

This is my code that I ran:

Code:
command /maketree:
    trigger:
        paste the schematic "8.schematic" at player's location

and whenever I run it, there is nothing in the chat and nothing is placed. I have already tried to load the schematic beforehand with
Code:
load schematic
but it did not work as well as before

Am I doing something wrong or do I have the wrong plugins? Or is there still a certain plugin?

I tried with the plugins:

Skematic,

FAWE,

skstuff,

sharbSK,

pirateSK,

Plugins I installed from script:

WildSkript, Umbaska, TuSKe, SkWaze, SKUtilities, SkStuff, skript, skrayfall, SkQuery, SkExtras, skematic, skelett-legacy, SkDragon, SharpSk, RandomSk, PirateSk, MundoSk, ExtrasSk

Thanks to all who want to help: D.

I am available for any further questions

Code:
command /maketree:
    permission: make.tree
    trigger:
        player command "/schem load 8.schematic"
        play command "//paste"
        send "&aPasted Schematic!"

Only requirments for this would be worldedit, and fawe. Just put 8.schematic inside the worldedit schematics folder and you're all done!

Code:
command /maketree:
    permission: make.tree
    trigger:
        player command "/schem load 8.schematic"
        play command "//paste"
        send "&aPasted Schematic!"

Only requirments for this would be worldedit, and fawe. Just put 8.schematic inside the worldedit schematics folder and you're all done!
Sorry something like that shouldn't be. I wanted the schematic to be pasted at a certain location and I tried to put the schematic into the woldedit folder. [ at player's location, at {location.tree.place} ]

Status
Not open for further replies.