Levels Skript

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

titustitus98

Feb 19, 2018
Category: Leveling

Suggested name: levelup.sk

What I want:
A skript where when you do /levels or /ranks it opens up a gui named &a&lLevels like the following one:
2018-11-26_20.08.44.png

in which every stone block represents a level (there a hundred in total) and in the the lore of the level it shows the price of the coresponding level and if the corresponding level is the player's current level then it gets set to yellow wool and the lore is set to &6Current Level, and if the corresponding level is a previous of the player it gets set to green wool and the lore to &2Unlocked.
In each corner of the gui there would be an arrow that when clicked will bring the player to next page.
I also would like the level prices be the previous level's price (starting with 100$) plus 10%.

Ideas for commands:
/levels alias: /ranks: opens up the described gui
/levelup alias: /rankup: levels the player up to the next level and adds the player's current level to their prefix in chat with the var {level::%player%}
/level reset: resets the player's level back to 1
/level top. opens a gui showing the top 10 players who have the highest level

Ideas for permissions:
levels.reset: permission for /level reset

When I'd like it by: By Sunday
[doublepost=1543591540,1543565697][/doublepost]you may contact me on my discord: titustitus98 #8243