AntiStripmine

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Connor

Jun 19, 2020
Category: World Gen

Suggested name: n/a

Spigot/Skript Version: Paper 1.8.8

What I want:
A skript that removes Gold, Diamonds, Lapis, and Redstone that is not within 2 air blocks and replaces it with stone when a chunk is generated. Basically, ores only spawn within cave systems, making stripmining obsolete. I've seen some discussion that this is possible using skmirror to do the removing as the /wb fill command is done, but it's a little confusing for me. Anything will help :emoji_slight_smile:

hm, im pretty sure you're better of trying to find a Custom world generation system, cuz having a Skript to REPLACE all X ores with stone will be very laggy, the only way to do so is by Looping ALL blocks in X chunk, and checking for each block to see if its in X ore list, if so, then it will have to check all 4 blocks AROUND the ore to see if its air,
it is possible, it is not that hard to make such a skript, tho it is VERY VEYR unfriendly for the tps, such a skript would make the server crash the second you try to generate a new chunk,
i'd suggest just using a custom world generator instead,

Last edited: