Is a server joining lobby possible?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

senge1337

Sep 21, 2019
Hello,
There are a few Minecraft "crashing servers".
You basically buy access and they whitelist you.
You can type in chat commands ",join potatoserver123.net".
When you do that, it connects you to that server without leaving and going to that server.
Would that be possible in Skript?
I wanna make a TuSKe GUI with hypixel, mineplex etc. with many pages so you only have 1 server on your list.

senge

There are two options:

1) You have a bungeecord network and connect the player on click in the gui.

2) if you want to connect instantly to another server, which is not in your bungeecord-network, this is not possible! You need a special client to do this. With the normal minecraft-client isn't this possible!

There are two options:

1) You have a bungeecord network and connect the player on click in the gui.

2) if you want to connect instantly to another server, which is not in your bungeecord-network, this is not possible! You need a special client to do this. With the normal minecraft-client isn't this possible!
Can I add other servers to bungeecord? Like in the bungee config can i add for example hypixel or smth?

No, you cant. You need the same ip with different port. You could send a message with the ip, more is not possible :/
leave a like c:

No, you cant. You need the same ip with different port. You could send a message with the ip, more is not possible :/
leave a like c:
hmm, some people have done it. go to xproxy.pl, there's a video and u can see that they join with a command on a mc server

Status
Not open for further replies.