How do i add lore in gui using Tuske

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

flaxeneel2

Jun 1, 2020
How do i add lore in gui using tuske?

Code:
format gui slot 1 of player with stone named "test" with lore "test" to do nothing

this doesnt work

Use
Code:
format slot 1 of player with emerald named "Interesting emerald" with lore "Lore 1, "Lore 2" and "Lore 3" to be unstealable

I would recommend you searching the docs: https://docs.skunity.com/syntax/search/id:1297

as i said i am using tuske and not skquery, i think i did not emphasise on that enough, i am using TUSKE with SKRIPT dev33, on a 1.8.8 server, so can anyone please help?

Last edited:
Use
Code:
format slot 1 of player with emerald named "Interesting emerald" with lore "Lore 1, "Lore 2" and "Lore 3" to be unstealable

I would recommend you searching the docs: https://docs.skunity.com/syntax/search/id:1297
I would recommend you searching the docs, too.
[doublepost=1591023492,1591022932][/doublepost]
as i said i am using tuske and not skquery, i think i did not emphasise on that enough, i am using TUSKE with SKRIPT dev33, on a 1.8.8 server, so can anyone please help?
Tuske doesn't works correctly in 1.8.8, use vanilla gui, they're way better.

Code:
open chest [inventory] with %integer% rows named %string% to %players%
set slot %interger% of %players%'s current inventory to [%integer% of] %item% [named %string%]
And use ''on inventory click" to do stuff
Example:
Code:
command /text:
    trigger:
        open chest with 6 rows named "Test gui %player%" to player
        loop 54 times:
            set slot (loop-number - 1) of player's current inventory to wool named "Slot %loop-number - 1%" with lore "line1||line2||line3"

on inventory click:
    if inventory name of current inventory of player (is|contains) "Test gui ":
        cancel event # this makes the clicked item unstealable
        #do stuff

Last edited:
I would recommend you searching the docs, too.
[doublepost=1591023492,1591022932][/doublepost]
Tuske doesn't works correctly in 1.8.8, use vanilla gui, they're way better.

Code:
open chest [inventory] with %integer% rows named %string% to %players%
set slot %interger% of %players%'s current inventory to [%integer% of] %item% [named %string%]
And use ''on inventory click" to do stuff
Example:
Code:
command /text:
    trigger:
        open chest with 6 rows named "Test gui %player%" to player
        loop 54 times:
            set slot (loop-number - 1) of player's current inventory to wool named "Slot %loop-number - 1%" with lore "line1||line2||line3"

on inventory click:
    if inventory name of current inventory of player (is|contains) "Test gui ":
        #do stuff

by vanilla you mean skquery? or does skript have its own gui maker?

Status
Not open for further replies.