Solved Discord to ingame chat vixo

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattllama987

Aug 5, 2018
Hello, im having a small issue with vixio. When i type a message in minecraft, it shows up in discord and works just fine. But if i type in discord, it shows the message i typed in discord 3 times in minecraft. Does anyone know what wrong with this?
https://gyazo.com/95a0ee33e17b0727bc0056d768d1ab8e

Thanks!
~Matt

Vixio version:

CODE:

Code:
on chat:
    cancel event
    send formatted  "<tooltip:&b&m-----[ &f&l%player%&b&m ]&b&m-----%nl%&dPlayer Information:%nl%&a%Player%&a's Prefix: %player's prefix%%nl%&a%player%&a's Rank: %{custom::prefix::%player%}%%nl%&a%player%&a's Rings: &c%{rings::%player%}%%nl%&a%player%&a's Money:>%player's prefix ? """"% %{custom::prefix::%player%} ? """"% &f%player%<reset> %message%" to all players
    replace all "§f" with "" in message
    send "%player%: %message%" to channel with id "712757550420066345" with "kn"
on guild message received seen by "kn":
    if discord id of event-user is not "467066905023348737":
        if discord id of event-channel is "712757550420066345":
            broadcast "&8[&6Discord&8] &b%event-user%: &f%event-message%"

I would say I've seen that with Vixio many times before. Repeating can often be fixed by restarting the server.

This is now solved through private messages. The problem was that there were multiple skripts starting the discord bot/logging in.

Status
Not open for further replies.