Solved Empty configuration section!

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

omochi

May 22, 2020
Hello! I recently started skript and stopped at one place. I couldn't solve it because I didn't check it properly. What should I do?
  1. command /oni <text>:
    trigger:
    if arg is "s":
    if {oni} is set:
    set {oni} to location of player
    send "鬼の初期地点を変更しました。" to player
    stop
    else:
    send "鬼の初期地点を保存しました。" to player
    stop
    if arg is "t":
    teleport player to {oni}
    send "テレポート!" to player
    stop
    else:
    send "初期地点どこ?^^" to player
    stop
    if arg is "y":
    loop all players:
    if block under loop-player is gold block:
    teleport player to {oni}

erorr

[14:14:31 INFO]: [Skript] Loading variables...
    [14:14:31 INFO]: [Skript] Loaded 1 variables in 0.0 seconds
    [14:14:31 WARN]: [Skript] Empty configuration section! You might want to indent one or more of the
    subsequent lines to make them belong to this section or remove the colon at the end of the line if
    you don't want this line to start a section. (yakata.sk, line 3: if arg is "s":')
    [14:14:31 WARN]: [Skript] Empty configuration section! You might want to indent one or more of the
    subsequent lines to make them belong to this section or remove the colon at the end of the line if
    you don't want this line to start a section. (yakata.sk, line 19: if arg is "y":')
    you don't want this line to start a section. (yakata.sk, line 21: if block under loop-player is gol
    d block:')

I would be happy if you could tell me where I made a mistake and how to fix it. Please also ask a question.

Hello! I recently started skript and stopped at one place. I couldn't solve it because I didn't check it properly. What should I do?
  1. command /oni <text>:
    trigger:
    if arg is "s":
    if {oni} is set:
    stop
    else:
    stop
    if arg is "t":
    teleport player to {oni}
    send "テレポート!" to player
    stop
    else:
    send "初期地点どこ?^^" to player
    stop
    if arg is "y":
    loop all players:
    if block under loop-player is gold block:
    teleport player to {oni}

erorr

[14:14:31 INFO]: [Skript] Loading variables...
    [14:14:31 INFO]: [Skript] Loaded 1 variables in 0.0 seconds
    you don't want this line to start a section. (yakata.sk, line 3: if arg is "s":')
    you don't want this line to start a section. (yakata.sk, line 19: if arg is "y":')
    you don't want this line to start a section. (yakata.sk, line 21: if block under loop-player is gol
    d block:')

I would be happy if you could tell me where I made a mistake and how to fix it. Please also ask a question.
You are not using tabs (4 spaces) in your code.

Code:
command /oni [<text>]:
    usage: /oni <s | t | y>
    trigger:
        if arg-1 is set:
            if arg is "s":
                if {oni} is set:
                else: