• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

DankAlzein_BOII

Apr 23, 2020
I know this was already requested before and there's a skript for it, tho it doesn't really fit with what i want,
Category: Prisons / Custom enchants.

Suggested name: Doesn't really matter.

Spigot/Skript Version: 2.3.7

What I want:
So, i already have a skript. with Custom eco. You dont really get the blocks you mine, you just get extra money the more blocks you mine.
```
on break of sandstone:
add {Fortune.%player's uuid%} to {Tokens.%player's uuid%}
```
+ i dont really want it to "add lore" to the item. it just adds the enchant to player's uuid, here's an example i have with otehr enchants
```

command /addfortune:
trigger:
if {Tokens.%player's uuid%} > 500:
add 1 to {Fortune.%player's uuid%}
remove 500 from {Tokens.%player's uuid%}
send "&d You have purchased 1 level of Fortune"
stop
send "&cYou do not have enough tokens to buy this enchant"

command /Fortunelevel:
trigger:
send "&dYou currently have &1%{Fortune.%player's uuid%}%&d levels of fortune."

```
I'd really appreciate if someone could make me a Jackhammer enchant with the same style im using in skripts above, so that it would fit in with the rest of the enchants i have.

inside the skript, i'd appreciate if you could make most the "numbers" as "X" so i can edit them later as i wish, like the Costs & Chances of activation per level & such.

the mines im using are 75*75 blocks radius, so it only needs to check for blocks around in a 74radius.
the rest is pretty clear im assuming, pretty sure everyone already knows what "Jackhammer" enchant does.

Ideas for commands:
/addJH (adds 1 lvl of Jackhammer)
/ShowJH (Sends a msg in chat telling what lvl of jackhammer you currently have)
Ideas for permissions:

When I'd like it by: Im planning to release my server within 2 weeks, i have Mostly everything else Done & Ready. so i'd like it ASAP within 2 weeks.
TYSM for your help.