Solved Parsing Json in skript

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zainmz

Apr 29, 2017
Skript Version (do not put latest): Skript bensku-2.5-alpha3
Skript Author: none
Minecraft Version: 1.15
---
Full Code:
Code:
 ["",{"text":"This is fun and","color":"dark_green"},{"text":" "},{"text":"click me ","color":"red","clickEvent":{"action":"run_command","value":"/monkey"}}]

So a few years earlier I worked on a skript that could use the above json formatiing, I do not remember which addon was able to support it.

If anyone can tell me which addon supports that format would be great, and I already know about all the json skripts available for json, I dont want to convert 100s of lines of json code into those formats.......

Thank you

I don't seem to remember any addon dooing this :emoji_confused:.

Atleast not with this syntax. Do u have an 'full' example of ur current code?

Why would you want that if youc ould simply use tooltip based from what ive seen

<link:url>visible link text<reset>
<command:command>clickable text<reset>
<suggest command:command>clickable text<reset>
<tooltip:tooltip text>visible text with tooltip<reset>

send formatted "<command:help>click here to execute help<reset>"

Reactions: zainmz
Status
Not open for further replies.