Solved Skript crashes server

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattllama987

Aug 5, 2018
Hello all! So, i have a survival server, and i have lots of skripts. My server was on 1.14.4, and i updated to 1.15.2. When i updated, skript started to crash my server. When it was on 1.14.4, it didnt crash, and everything loaded just fine. But once i updated, it started to break my server. It crashes when skript is about done loading everything up. At first i thought it was a addon, but i know it has to do with some skripts and not addons. There are a few errors, and im not sure what they mean. But if someone knows how to fix skript on 1.15.2, and let it load up the skript without crashing, please let me know ASAP.

Thanks!
~Matt

Server version:
1.15.2 Paperspigot

Skript version:
Skript bensku-2.4.1

Error:
https://pastebin.com/UZLqDuVg
https://pastebin.com/Zr091HF6
[doublepost=1589067840,1588960910][/doublepost]bump

The stack trace even mentions an add-on, delete all of them. Especially tuske and skquery

The stack trace even mentions an add-on, delete all of them. Especially tuske and skquery
That’s just the thing. I delete them, and the skripts won’t work. I’m using the latest version for them all. I have no clue what to do if I delete them.

That’s just the thing. I delete them, and the skripts won’t work. I’m using the latest version for them all. I have no clue what to do if I delete them.
Send a list of your addons. Most of the things either are outdated by other addons or are simply not supported for 1.15

You only need yaml and mirror. JSON? Idk what you're doing with it, if it's about tooltips use skript. Use vanilla guis and delete tuske and everything else but mirror and yaml

Ok, i havent really messed with vanilla GUI's ever. I have this, but it gives a error. Is it not correct?
Code:
set slot 18 of {_P}'s current inventory to green stained glass pane named "&bChance &a$&e100,000" to run:
[doublepost=1589223119,1589218600][/doublepost]Ok, i think i got it working. Thank you for your help! :emoji_slight_smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.