Amount of SPECIFIC blocks in radius of player??

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bebeli555

Feb 6, 2020
How can i check the amount of SPECIFIC blocks around a player?
WITHOUT USING LOOP BLOCKS BCS IT LAGS THE FUCK OUT OF THE SERVER

Like you can do "Amount of blocks in radius 100 of player:"
But if you do like "Amount of glass blocks in radius 100 of player:" It says cant understand this effect or condition?

Im trying to make a skript that will auto delete lagmachines but using loop all the blocks and then checking the blocks is causing the server to go not responding and crash... So is there like any way to only loop a SPECIFIC block without looping all the blocks first and then checking the block or like First checking the amount of blocks with the thing i sent above that doesnt work and then looping all the blocks so it wouldnt loop blocks around every player and crash the server

This is not what i want:
loop all blocks in radius 100 of player:
if loop-block is glass:

This is what i want:
loop all glass blocks in radius 100 of player:
or
Amount of glass blocks in radius 100 of player:

But both of those doesnt work
(Glass block is just example)

Yeah it works but it still causes the same amount of lag rip. Guess theres no way to loop large amount of blocks without crashing the server with skript

Yeah but how do plugins check for blocks and stuff without causing alot of lag

But i guess i could like loop blocks around a player each on their own time so it doesnt loop it all in one go or do like Wait 5 seconds do the next player and so on

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.