Loop blocks skript?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bebeli555

Feb 6, 2020
Im not very sure how to use the loop blocks thing in skript im trying to make like a thing that will remove ”lag machines” if the tps is low so how can you like loop blocks around a player like in radius 20 and then check if the looped block is piston and after that check if the block below is observer and then remove them both?

Im not very sure how to use the loop blocks thing in skript im trying to make like a thing that will remove ”lag machines” if the tps is low so how can you like loop blocks around a player like in radius 20 and then check if the looped block is piston and after that check if the block below is observer and then remove them both?
do you want a command or an periodical event?
[doublepost=1588807150,1588805521][/doublepost]
I used WildSkript to get the actual tps cuz I tested it on 1.8.8
Code:
every 5 minutes:
    set {tps} to tps
    if {tps} < 20:
        loop all players:
            loop all blocks in radius 20 around loop-player:
                if loop-block is piston or sticky piston:
                    set block at loop-block to air

delete {tps}
    else:
        stop

do you want a command or an periodical event?
[doublepost=1588807150,1588805521][/doublepost]
I used WildSkript to get the actual tps cuz I tested it on 1.8.8
Code:
every 5 minutes:
    set {tps} to tps
    if {tps} < 20:
        loop all players:
            loop all blocks in radius 20 around loop-player:
                if loop-block is piston or sticky piston:
                    set block at loop-block to air

delete {tps}
    else: