Solved GUI format slot (please help)

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Das3tins

May 1, 2020
So this is my code and ITS SHOWS AS ERROS I DON’T WHY please help
Code:
on right click on a redstone block:
    if location of event-block is {miner.%player%::*}:
        open virtual chest inventory with size 3 named "&f%player%'s &6Bitcoin &cMiner" to player
        format gui slot 0 of player with chest named "&eCollect all &6%{bitcoin.generated.%player%}% bitcoin(s)" to close then run:
            add {bitcoin.generated.%player%} to {bitcoins.%player%}
            wait 5 ticks
            set {bitcoin.generated.%player%} to 0
        format gui slot 27 of player with barrier named "&cRemove Miner" to close then run:
            give player 1 of redstone block named "&6Bitcoin &cMiner" with lore "&7Gives you bitcoins when placed"
            remove 1 from {minersplaced.%player%}
            message "@p &cRemoved Miner"
upload_2020-5-3_18-52-44.jpeg
this is an old error but same code

Reactions: WhiteWolf
" to close and then run" doesn't work in TuSKe I think. Turn the "close and then run" into just "to run" and then do all the code and add
Code:
close player's inventory

ok i will test if it works i will mark this as solved
ok it works

Last edited:
So this is my code and ITS SHOWS AS ERROS I DON’T WHY please help
Code:
on right click on a redstone block:
    if location of event-block is {miner.%player%::*}:
        open virtual chest inventory with size 3 named "&f%player%'s &6Bitcoin &cMiner" to player
        format gui slot 0 of player with chest named "&eCollect all &6%{bitcoin.generated.%player%}% bitcoin(s)" to close then run:
            add {bitcoin.generated.%player%} to {bitcoins.%player%}
            wait 5 ticks
            set {bitcoin.generated.%player%} to 0
        format gui slot 27 of player with barrier named "&cRemove Miner" to close then run:
            give player 1 of redstone block named "&6Bitcoin &cMiner" with lore "&7Gives you bitcoins when placed"
            remove 1 from {minersplaced.%player%}
            message "@p &cRemoved Miner"
this is an old error but same code
You're using ''format slot'' from SkQuery's GUI Manager in a TusKe's GUI Manager ''open virtual chest inv...''

Correct way: make a gui slot...

Status
Not open for further replies.