Muting permission message

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

informerpuppy

Apr 19, 2020
Skript Version: 2.5-alpha3
Skript Author: Bensku
Minecraft Version: 1.14.4

How do I mute permission message? I tried setting permission message " " but it doesn't work.

Skript Version: 2.5-alpha3
Skript Author: Bensku
Minecraft Version: 1.14.4

How do I mute permission message? I tried setting permission message " " but it doesn't work.

Please be more descriptive about ur problem. What permission? What message? Where did u set it to " "?

You are very unclear as to what you want.
This is what I think you want to be done:

Code:
#notice, I did not set a permission for the code here, I set that below the "trigger"
command /YourCommand:
    trigger:
        if player has permission "your.permission":
            do stuff
        else:
            stop
this will not send any permission message to the player

Sorry for my unclarity. What I meant is, how to not send permission message. Such as the "You do not have permission".

Sorry for my unclarity. What I meant is, how to not send permission message. Such as the "You do not have permission".

This is still not clear. What is the origin of the message? Ur own script? Another plug-in? Skript it self? From spigot? All those require a different approach.

Status
Not open for further replies.