Sorted tablist

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone_Wolf6

Feb 27, 2019
Hello,
I need some help with my tablist because i want my tablist to be sorted on group. Currently my tablist will mix all players together from different groups and it doesnt look nice. This is a picture of how its now, i want to have the "no group" beneath all other groups. Is there a way to sort the tablist on color or maybe not on alphabet? Or is there a plugin that will work to fix this?
upload_2020-4-23_10-29-53.png

thanks for replying!

I can help u mate!
[doublepost=1587630868,1587630832][/doublepost]do you have discord if so add me JakeCooper643#1976 and i will tell u their

I can help u mate!
[doublepost=1587630868,1587630832][/doublepost]do you have discord if so add me JakeCooper643#1976 and i will tell u their
i added you
[doublepost=1587657871][/doublepost]Anyone else who might have a solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.