[PAYING] Games Plugin

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Frux

Apr 11, 2020
Suggested name: Games idk
(ITS A SKRIPT)
Spigot/Skript Version: 1.8.8 SPIGOT Dev36 (I have lots of addons)

What I want:
So basically you run the /games command it comes up with THREE options
Duels | Capture the Flag | Spleef
What I want for duels:
You click on a menu and get some kit options:
Gapple: 2 armor sets Prot 4 unbreaking 3 1 diamond sword sharp 4 unbreaking 1 fire aspect 2
Diamond: Unbreaking 2 Prot 1 Diamond sword sharp 1 and 16 gapples

Archery: Infinity Bow & Leather Armor
Then after you select your kit you select the map then it opens up a list of all players online you click your desired player and the request is sent player can accept it and it saves ur inventory tps u to the duel and loads it back when you are done

Next game: Spleef (self-explanatory) Just diamond shovels and dont touch the water

Last game: CTF I want banners to be the flags (red banner & blue banner) iron armor and enchanted iron sword (remember to set the respawn location) obviously team selection (through GUI please or randomly)
Scoreboard variables would be nice aka {SCOREBOARD::LINE::ONE} and so on as long as I can set it through featherboard

All inventories must be saved and loaded back because this is getting run on a prison server and I cant have people losing their stuff
THIS PLUGIN IS BEING RUN ON A PRISON SERVER AND SHOULD NOT AFFECT NORMAL GAMEPLAY MAKE AS LAG FREE AS POSSIBLE

I would like everything through GUIS meaning no LOBBIES or anything
Ideas for commands:

Createmaps and set their location (createkits if you want to go that far or just use the ones I provided)
Ideas for permissions:
Just tell me (NONE for regular players to join the games though)
only for admin commands
When I'd like it by: 3 days?

I AM PAYING :emoji_alien::emoji_alien:
DISCORD: ./#9266
MY MCM IS Frux and I have decent reputation (no negatives) a couple positives

Last edited: