TehCore

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Redblock6

Apr 13, 2019
TEH CORE
The perfect copy of the MinemenClub and InvadedLands core plugin.

Features:
- Welcome message
- Ability to change server versions fast
- Scoreboard (Alpha)
- Basic core commands
- /gm commands
- Join sound
- Tablist
- Ranks (Even more alpha)

Commands:
- /setrank [player] [invadedlandsrank]
- /store
- /discord
- /core_set [invaded or minemen or none]
- /massay [message]
- /f
- /twitter
- /ping
- /website
- /gmc
- /gms
- /gmsp
- /gma

Requirements:
WildSkript - 1.8
Skript - 2.1.2
SkQuery - 3.21.4
SkRayFall - 1.8
Skellet - 1.9.6b
skUtilities 0.9.0

Rating the plugin would make my day!
[doublepost=1585864234,1585532858][/doublepost]
TEH CORE
The perfect copy of the MinemenClub and InvadedLands core plugin.

Features:
- Welcome message
- Ability to change server versions fast
- Scoreboard (Alpha)
- Basic core commands
- /gm commands
- Join sound
- Tablist
- Ranks (Even more alpha)

Commands:
- /setrank [player] [invadedlandsrank]
- /store
- /discord
- /core_set [invaded or minemen or none]
- /massay [message]
- /f
- /twitter
- /ping
- /website
- /gmc
- /gms
- /gmsp
- /gma

Requirements:
WildSkript - 1.8
Skript - 2.1.2
SkQuery - 3.21.4
SkRayFall - 1.8
Skellet - 1.9.6b
skUtilities 0.9.0

Rating the plugin would make my day!
New update coming soon! :emoji_grinning:

I will not remove my review because I truly believe this resource is a one star. Until it is updated or changed, I will not change it.

Since I have more space to write, I will give more details. Periodicals in Skript are usually supposed to be avoided as much as possible because they are inefficient. When you plague your script with over 10 of them for very simple things that can be done without them, it is a huge hindrance to the performance of your script.

I am not trying to be mean or harmful in any way. This is a criticism that will actually teach you something important. Efficiency is key in Skript. Since Skript itself is not as fast as Java (interpreted), you want to be as efficient as possible.

I get it, your learning. But I don't think you should be posting resources yet until you get the fundamentals completely down. Just because it works, does not mean its good.

Take it from someone who has spent thousands of hours writing scripts. I've been doing this for over 5 years.

If you want, you can add me on discord and I can teach you a few things about efficiency.
My discord is: AsuDev#0714

Last edited:
I will not remove my review because I truly believe this resource is a one star. Until it is updated or changed, I will not change it.

Since I have more space to write, I will give more details. Periodicals in Skript are usually supposed to be avoided as much as possible because they are inefficient. When you plague your Skript with over 10 of them for very simple things that can be done without them, it is a huge hindrance to the performance of your Skript.

I am not trying to be mean or harmful in any way. This is a criticism that will actually teach you something important. Efficiency is key in Skript. Since Skript itself is not as fast as Java (interpreted), you want to be as efficient as possible.

I get it, your learning. But I don't think you should be posting resources yet until you get the fundamentals completely down. Just because it works, does not mean its good.

Take it from someone who has spent thousands of hours writing scripts. I've been doing this for over 5 years.
Thanks,
I will try and work something out with my skript.