[SOLVED] Where is skRayFall and its creator?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

G

Goetheus

Hi community!

Eyesniper disappeared with his baby skRayFall!
Help me to find them!

Thank you!

I remember @Veraid had something to do with the plugin, but I can't remember much
Originally me and eyesniper2 where making a server together, at the time he was trying to make minecraft plugins but I remember he was having problems so I suggested Skript so then he could make an addon while I did the scripts. The server network was going to be called "Rayfall" actually the website still exists hasn't been used in a while though and the forums are down, anyway skrayfall was originally designed just for that one server but eventually it got far bigger than the server ever could so Nathan carried on updating it. I came up with feature suggestions and syntax a while ago but I haven't had anything to do with skRayFall in a while I still have him on skype though so I'll send him a message and see what's happening, my guess is he just didn't realise (like me) the forums were completely wiped out since he just had a link to the Bukkit files before anyway

Reactions: Goetheus
Eye is attending university at the moment. Also the fact that he builds hydrogen vehicles and makes VR video games with OutOfBounds software. His time is most likely very limited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does it not work for you?
Yes I have some errors (and heavy behavior with particles), I lost a lot of time to find explanation/workarounds, and I can't use an addon if I know that its author abandons it... I would prefer to use another addon, up to date. So if this project is abandonned : good bye skRayfall.

Yes I have some errors (and heavy behavior with particles), I lost a lot of time to find explanation/workarounds, and I can't use an addon if I know that its author abandons it... I would prefer to use another addon, up to date. So if this project is abandonned : good bye skRayfall.
I use it and it works fine. What server and plugin versions are you using (Of all of your Skript adding installed)

What server and plugin versions are you using
Thank you for your help Brett, but I'm removing it. I will install skDragon for particles now, I think. And I hope to find a solution for particles and the Bound holo object... :/

EDIT: I'm persecuted by this addon! I can't remove it without destroy all my scripts x)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your help Brett, but I'm removing it. I will install skDragon for particles now, I think. And I hope to find a solution for particles and the Bound holo object... :/

EDIT: I'm persecuted by this addon! I can't remove it without destroy all my scripts x)
Ok then. Mark as solved?