Help GPS

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozanalpkk

Apr 3, 2020
To show the player a specific area every 1 second. You send it as text. That is, if the player is looking at that area, he will show ↑. If he is behind that area, he will show ↓. Thank you very much.

Please help,
my knowledge, weak
Hi! Personally I can't help you with this one because I have no idea how to do this. It is possible that there is no addon to do that (didn't find anything in docs), you may have to write a plugin / request one. But I'll let you search the net.

Hi! Personally I can't help you with this one because I have no idea how to do this. It is possible that there is no addon to do that (didn't find anything in docs), you may have to write a plugin / request one. But I'll let you search the net.

Like the plugin here. However, it is enough to send a message only when I look at the area I have specified
[doublepost=1586201789,1586192536][/doublepost]Help please.

Like the plugin here. However, it is enough to send a message only when I look at the area I have specified
[doublepost=1586201789,1586192536][/doublepost]Help please.
Contact the author of the GPS plugin and ask him to help you. Unfortunately I have to tell you that your English is bad and personally I can't even understand what you really want. Please check this sub forum on SkUnity and write a thread there. The docs is still there tho.. Search the net, or just wait for someone to help you here.

Status
Not open for further replies.