Pls help me fix this error

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis12_op

Apr 1, 2020
SKRIPT IS ERROR iwant it to execute the commands under. pls help me
Code:
command /kitpvpkits [<sender>]:
    trigger:
        open chest with 1 rows named "&a&lSelect kit" to player
        format slot 0 of player with iron sword named "&8Fan &7Kit" to close then run "/fankit"
         format slot 1 of player with iron sword named "&eVip &7Kit" to close then run "/vipkit %player%"
        format slot 2 of player with iron sword named "&eVip+ &7Kit" to close then run "/vip+kit %player%"
        format slot 3 of player with iron sword named "&eVip++ &7Kit" to close then run "/vip++kit %player%"
        format slot 4 of player with iron sword named "&5Mvp &7Kit" to close then run "/mvpkit %player%"
        format slot 5 of player with iron sword named "&5Mvp+ &7Kit" to close then run "/mvp+kit %player%"
        format slot 6 of player with iron sword named "&5Mvp++ &7Kit" to close then run "/mvp++kit %player%"
        format slot 7 of player with iron sword named "&cYou&fTuber" to close then run "/give %player% stone 1"
        format slot 8 of player with iron sword named "&c&lClose" to close

command /fankit
    trigger:
        make console execute command "/give %arg-1% stonesword"

Next time post the error.
Line 16, there is no ,,arg-1''. To get the player use %player%. Also you're missing the asterick : from line 14. Also there's no <sender> argument type.
I won't completely fix this for you.. Docs link here.

what
can you send full script
[doublepost=1586191193,1586191111][/doublepost]HELP ME

Code:
[CODE]command /kitpvpkits [<sender>]:
    trigger:
        open chest with 1 rows named "&a&lSelect kit" to player
        format slot 0 of player with iron sword named "&8Fan &7Kit" to close then run "/fankit"
         format slot 1 of player with iron sword named "&eVip &7Kit" to close then run "/vipkit %player%"
        format slot 2 of player with iron sword named "&eVip+ &7Kit" to close then run "/vip+kit %player%"
        format slot 3 of player with iron sword named "&eVip++ &7Kit" to close then run "/vip++kit %player%"
        format slot 4 of player with iron sword named "&5Mvp &7Kit" to close then run "/mvpkit %player%"
        format slot 5 of player with iron sword named "&5Mvp+ &7Kit" to close then run "/mvp+kit %player%"
        format slot 6 of player with iron sword named "&5Mvp++ &7Kit" to close then run "/mvp++kit %player%"
        format slot 7 of player with iron sword named "&cYou&fTuber" to close then run "/give %player% stone 1"
        format slot 8 of player with iron sword named "&c&lClose" to close

command /fankit
    trigger:
        make console execute command "/give %arg-1% stonesword"
[/CODE]

No, no one is going to spoonfeed you here! Check the docs I already linked in my last post.

Status
Not open for further replies.