Text above Player NameTag

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinclay

Mar 20, 2020
Skript Version: Skript 2.4.1
Minecraft Version: 1.15.2

Hello,
I have a problem that has been bothering me for a while now and I haven't found a solution to it yet, so I turn to you now in the hope that someone can help me.

I'm trying to create a text field above the players name where I can insert the current rank.

For example:

<Adventurer>
Testsubject

Unfortunately I only managed to add the text field under the playername so far, but the value from the scoreboard is also displayed and cannot be removed.

See Picture: https://imgur.com/a/hodyptz

The code i used so far:
set score "&6Adventurer" below player to 0 for loop-player

Thanks in advance!

Greetings Sinclay
[doublepost=1585069688,1584736208][/doublepost]Bump.

I'm not sure how, but you can try to create hologram that will follow player wherever he goes. Alternatively, you can use AnimatedNames as a perfect solution to this, but thats not in skript. Idk, maybe someone else has idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.