UnWorking Me

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chick

Mar 19, 2020
command /Dungeons [<text>]: trigger: open chest with 4 rows named "&8[&cDungeons&8]" to player format slot 0 of player with stone named "&8[&7Cave Dungeon&8]" with lore "" and "&7➜ &7Description:" and "&7The Cave Dungeon," and "&7Just a normal boring Cave." and "" and "&7➜ Level Requirement:" and "&7» Normal: [0]," and "&e» Medium: &7[3]," and "&c» Hard: &7[5]," and "&4» Insane: &7[10]." and "" and "&7➜ %{cdp}%, is currectly" and "&7In the Cave Dungeon." to run [execute player command "/dungeons cave"]

if arg 1 is "cave": open chest with 4 rows named "&8[&cMode&8]" to player format slot 10 of player with light gray concrete named "&8[&7&lNormal&8]" with lore "" and "&7➜ &7Description:" and "&7The Normal Mode," and "&7In the Cave Dungeon." to close then run [execute console command "/cavedungeon normal %player%"]

there is more but its just a little bit from it, its not working there is no errors
but when i click on the stone it opens a new menu which its spussed to but
in the new menu i can take stuff from it, it aslo doesnt run the console command:
"[execute console command "/cavedungeon normal %player%"]"

1st. Send you code like this
Code:
command /code:
    trigger:
        send "send your codes like this !" to player
2nd. Use tuske to make gui not skquery
3nd. for lore you have to use || or %nl% to change lines (I don't realy remember)

Code:
with lore "line1 || line2"  
#  or 
with lore "line1 %nl% line2"

I hope I helped you for the futur :emoji_slight_smile:

1st. Send you code like this
Code:
command /code:
    trigger:
        send "send your codes like this !" to player
2nd. Use tuske to make gui not skquery
3nd. for lore you have to use || or %nl% to change lines (I don't realy remember)

Code:
with lore "line1 || line2" 
#  or
with lore "line1 %nl% line2"

I hope I helped you for the futur :emoji_slight_smile:
I think it is ||

Status
Not open for further replies.