Solved Do something when sapling grows.

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikola

Jul 10, 2019
Serbia
Hi, is there any way to do something when sapling grows, for example check when oak sapling grows and then run some code. I really need your help, I'm making custom tree schematics and I just can't figure out how to check when sapling grows. Thanks!

Hi, is there any way to do something when sapling grows, for example check when oak sapling grows and then run some code. I really need your help, I'm making custom tree schematics and I just can't figure out how to check when sapling grows. Thanks!

u have skript mirror?
[doublepost=1584103857,1584103637][/doublepost]
Oh nvm its in skript give me a sec to see how it works
[doublepost=1584143948][/doublepost]
Code:
import:
    org.bukkit.event.world.StructureGrowEvent
    org.bukkit.TreeType

on StructureGrowEvent:
    if event.getSpecies() = TreeType.TREE:
        event.setCancelled(true)
        #DO UR SHIT HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.