Inventory click

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riet

Dec 11, 2019
Code:
on inventory click:
    if name of event-inventory is "Prestige":
        if event-slot is lime stained glass pane named "&a&lConfirm":
            cancel event
            close player's inventory
            message "test yes" to player

This doesn't give me any errors but it does let me click on the item and it doesn't close the inventory and it doesn't send the message.

Anyone know why this is the case?

Wait How can you named a player inventory ??

ops.meme_.nba_-1024x768.jpg

Wait How can you named a player inventory ??

The script nowhere says its a player inventory?

propably u are referencing to
Code:
close player's inventory

but close inventory is used for closing all inventorys https://skriptlang.github.io/Skript/effects.html#EffOpenInventory
[doublepost=1583399313,1583399268][/doublepost]
Code:
on inventory click:
    if name of event-inventory is "Prestige":
        if event-slot is lime stained glass pane named "&a&lConfirm":
            cancel event
            close player's inventory
            message "test yes" to player

This doesn't give me any errors but it does let me click on the item and it doesn't close the inventory and it doesn't send the message.

Anyone know why this is the case?
does it cancel taking items out?

I want it to cancel taking out the item but it just lets me take it out

I know for Close player inventory but If you are making a gui why you don't use tuske of skquery to do this ??

I know for Close player inventory but If you are making a gui why you don't use tuske of skquery to do this ??

reason 1:
Some people don't wanna use addons more addons = more unneccery processes = more ram usage = more storage = longer startup times

reason 2:
can't say this with 100% but Skquery still runs on the same poor design it was +4 years ago it only has been uppdated by editing the necessary

but thats my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.