Solved pls help

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coollucas3068

Jan 23, 2020
Ive been really bad at making custom commands. So I thought I would come here (hopefully) for an answer! (pls help)

code \/

send code in pastebin or with this :
Code:
on command:
    blah blah
edit: you get any errors on reload ?

take this, i had to painstakingly copy your code because you thought it was a bright idea to post an IMAGE and not TEXT :emoji_angry: but no errors in parser and better in general
Code:
command xp <text> <player> <integer>:
    description: Give or set somebody's experience.
    usage: /xp (set|give) (player|@p) <integer>
    trigger:
        if arg-1 is "set":
            if arg-player is online:
                set {xp::%arg-player%} to arg-integer
        else if arg-1 is "give":
            if arg-player is online:

EDIT:

The reason why you got those errors with your original code is because 1. You forgot to put a ':' at the end of your command register (command /xp <text> <player> <number>) and 2. You didn't indent the trigger, usage and description.

Last edited:
take this, i had to painstakingly copy your code because you thought it was a bright idea to post an IMAGE and not TEXT :emoji_angry: but no errors in parser and better in general
Code:
command xp <text> <player> <integer>:
    description: Give or set somebody's experience.
    usage: /xp (set|give) (player|@p) <integer>
    trigger:
        if arg-1 is "set":
            if arg-player is online:
        else if arg-1 is "give":
            if arg-player is online:

EDIT:

The reason why you got those errors with your original code is because 1. You forgot to put a ':' at the end of your command register (command /xp <text> <player> <number>) and 2. You didn't indent the trigger, usage and description.
alright! thank you (also sorry for the image thing I didnt know how to post code
Code:
like this

No problem! Don't worry about the image thing, the most it is was a mild inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.