Solved My script wont work

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirito012

Jan 26, 2020
so hi i was making a script to make a dash if the player has a type of sword but it won t work

1. Variables:
    {couldown.%player%} = 5

#--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    # EVENT
    #--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    on rightclick:
    if {couldown.%player%} is equal to 5:
    if name of player's held item contains "&b&lDashing":
    push player forwards with force 1.5
    loop 5 times:
    send action bar "&cCouldown until another dash = %{couldown.%player%}%" to player
    subtract 1 from {couldown.%player%}
    wait 1 second
    else:
    stop
    else:
    stop
    set {couldown.%player%} to 5
    send action bar "&a&lDash ready" to player

command /tester:
    trigger:
    launch ball large coloured red, purple and white fading to light green and black at player's location with duration 1
    send title "&8&lCongrats" with subtitle "&bNow you are a tester" to player for 5 seconds
    give a diamond sword of sharpness 1 named "&b&lDashing sword" with lore "&aTest||&bTest" to player
[doublepost=1580055305,1580055248][/doublepost]just to say the script work but with all the swords
[doublepost=1580056250][/doublepost]
Code:
Variables:
     {couldown.%player%} = 5

#                                        EVENT
on rightclick:
        if name of player's held item contains "&b&lDashing":
            loop 5 times:
                send action bar "&cCouldown until another dash = %{couldown.%player%}%" to player
                wait 1 second
        else:
            stop
    else:
        stop

command /tester:
    trigger:
        launch ball large coloured red, purple and white fading to light green and black at player's location with duration 1
        send title "&8&lCongrats" with subtitle "&bNow you are a tester" to player for 5 seconds
        give a diamond sword of sharpness 1 named "&b&lDashing sword" with lore "&aTest||&bTest" to player
[doublepost=1580064655][/doublepost]i need help pls i don t get any issue

line 9 is wrong
Code:
Variables:
     {couldown.%player%} = 5

on rightclick:
        "%name of players's tool%" contains "&b&lDashing":
            push player upward with force 0.5
            loop 5 times:
                wait 1 second
        else:
            stop
    else:
        stop

command /tester:
    trigger:
(PS DONT USE "set gliding of player" IT GLICHES COUNTDOWN)

line 9 is wrong
Code:
Variables:
     {couldown.%player%} = 5

on rightclick:
        "%name of players's tool%" contains "&b&lDashing":
            push player upward with force 0.5
            loop 5 times:
                wait 1 second
        else:
            stop
    else:
        stop

command /tester:
    trigger:
(PS DONT USE "set gliding of player" IT GLICHES COUNTDOWN)
thanks but do i need some tipe of addons??

no problem it work well but i need help to not show the enchant cuz i want to make mine different from vanilla's ones

Status
Not open for further replies.