Anvil GUI Command

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Computerize

Oct 10, 2019
I would like to request help on my Skript:
command: /anvil
opens an anvil gui named "&aAdd a friend" the item is a player head with default text as "Username". When clicking on slot 2 the anvil closes and the input gets sent in chat to player.

I am also in need of help to a similar product like this one.
I'll help with what I already know.

- First of, you can't change the name of an anvil (from what I've tried)
- Second, I have problems setting the items in the GUI (even in skript-mirror)
- Third you would need a separate trigger for the anvil rename event

Hope this helps with some people trying to help this person, and most likely helping me.

I believe this is possible as a friend made a gui where it opens an anvil and you can upgrade the item you're holding. I didn't code it and after looking at the code idk how he did it, but it's definitely possible.

(skript mirror was required.)

I believe this is possible as a friend made a gui where it opens an anvil and you can upgrade the item you're holding. I didn't code it and after looking at the code idk how he did it, but it's definitely possible.

(skript mirror was required.)
its tricky bcs u need real anvil ( placed anvil ) not virtual

I'm not sure if this helps but someone managed to open a anvil gui with this line of code:

Code:
open virtual anvil inventory to player

I think you'll need TuSKe or SkQuery for it to work.
Hopefully this helps!

- Anish

PS: Next time put it in the 'skript' section if you're requesting help. :emoji_slight_smile:

I'm not sure if this helps but someone managed to open a anvil gui with this line of code:

Code:

I think you'll need TuSKe or SkQuery for it to work.
Hopefully this helps!

- Anish

PS: Next time put it in the 'skript' section if you're requesting help. :emoji_slight_smile:
can you try format slot in that virtual gui ?

can you try format slot in that virtual gui ?

Yeah you can.

Code:
wait 1 tick
format gui slot 0 of player with book named "test" to do nothing
format gui slot 1 of player with paper named "&rtest" to do nothing
[doublepost=1577268573,1577268461][/doublepost]Even tho I'm not sure if it is still being supported by TuSKe, let me know if you run on some errors.