Solved Make player open a chest

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Two

Supporter
Jan 26, 2017
Hey,
I remember there being an effect to force player to open a chest from certain location, now I've been trying to find this effect from the documentation but cannot find it. Can anyone help me to find it?

Hey,
I remember there being an effect to force player to open a chest from certain location, now I've been trying to find this effect from the documentation but cannot find it. Can anyone help me to find it?
What chest to you wanna open?

You can use this Skript effect to open an inventory:
code_language.skript:
open %inventory% to %player%

But, the problem is: You can only open inventory of blocks in loaded chunks, which mean if there isn't any player around the block, it will close the inventory about 3 seconds later.
code_language.skript:
open inventory of block at location(10, 60, 20, world("worldName")) to player

You can use this Skript effect to open an inventory:
code_language.skript:
open %inventory% to %player%

But, the problem is: You can only open inventory of blocks in loaded chunks, which mean if there isn't any player around the block, it will close the inventory about 3 seconds later.
code_language.skript:
open inventory of block at location(10, 60, 20, world("worldName")) to player
Thank you, this is what I was looking for.

Reactions: Tuke_Nuke
Status
Not open for further replies.