Solved Particle Problem

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaddCamden

Nov 18, 2019
America
So I am trying to make a particle go from the arrow to the player, but the particle doesn't appear and I get this error message:
User 'projectile' and/or 'shooter' in projectile hit events {CreateWand.sk, line 36:}

My code is:
on rightclick holding stick:
set {wanduser} to player
set {_cd} to difference between {shoot-arrow.%uuid of player%} and now
if {_cd} is less than 0.2 seconds:
stop
set {shoot-arrow.%uuid of player%} to now
shoot arrow from player at speed 20

on projectile hit:
set {_locationtarget} to the location 1 in front of the projectile
Line 36: drawLine particle redstone, RGB 0, 1, 1, center {wanduser}, target {_locationtarget}, id "%player%", rainbowMode true, solid false, density 20, length 0, zigZag count 0, height 0, visibleRange 32, displacementXYZ 0, 1.2, 0, pulseDelay 1
delete projectile

My plugins are:
Skript, skdragon, skquery, skvault

Also, if there is anything else wrong you see in my code, please point it out! Thanks!

Different question though, how do I make the time for it to reach it's destination quicker? I am making it as a trail for a wand but the arrow on the wand goes too quick, and it takes a while for it to catch up so I can use the particle trail again.

Status
Not open for further replies.