Solved TuSKe GUI not showing the skull or book

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

07L

Feb 23, 2019
GUI opens fine, the black stained glass opens fine too. It says there are no errors yet the skull nor the lime wool show up inside the GUI. This wont be for just unbanning, it'll go for bans, mutes too. I want to know how to fix this so I can sort it out
Code:
options:

prefix: &8[&eAnimeme&8] &7

command /punish [<offline player>]:
    trigger:
        if player has permission "animeme.punish":
            if arg-1 is set:
                if arg-1 has played before:
                    open virtual chest with size 6 named "&cAnimeme Punishment GUI" to player
                    wait 1 tick
                    format gui slot (all integers between 0 and 3, all integers between 5 and 9, and 17 and 18 and 26 and 27 and 35 and 36 and 44, all integers between 45 and 53) of player with black stained glass pane named "&e" with lore "&e"   
                    format gui slot 4 of player with arg-1's skull named "&cPlayer: &7%arg-1%" with lore "&7Ban, mute, kick or warn" and "&7this player."
                    format gui slot 11 of player with lime wool named "&aUnban %arg-1%" with lore "&7Click to unban %arg-1%" to run using "left" click:
                        if player has permission "animeme.unban":
                            make player run command "unban %arg-1% -s" as op
                        if player does not have permission "animeme.unban":
                            send message "{@prefix} &cYou do not have permission to perform this command!"
                if arg-1 has not played before:
                    send message "{@prefix} &c%arg-1% has not played before!"
            if arg-1 is not set:
                send message "{@prefix} &cYou must specify a player!"
        if player does not have permission "animeme.punish":
            send message "{@prefix} &cYou do not have permission to perform this command!"

Hey i know this works for skquery i don‘t know if this also works for tuske:

Code:
format gui slot 4 of player with skull of („%arg-1%“ parsed as offline player) named "&cPlayer: &7%arg-1%" with lore "&7Ban, mute, kick or warn" and "&7this player."

Status
Not open for further replies.