Unbreakable Tools 1.8

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronnoc2w

Feb 20, 2019
Germany
shop.skyplots.de
Hello guys, I am making a BuildFFA Skript and I want to make the tools unbreakable. I have found a thread with umbaska but that does not work for me. Also I found a posibillity to do it with Skript dev-12b or something but that also does not work for me because version and stuff. So where I have to get it unbreakable is here:

Code:
set slot {sword::slot::%sender%} of sender to unbreakable gold sword of sharpness 1 and unbreaking 16000 named "&7» &bSchwert"
set slot {stick::slot::%sender%} of sender to stick of knockback 2 named "&7» &bStick"

Skript has a build in Unbreakable Items expression (added in dev13b). Use that.
If you are using a version of Skript older than that:
1) It would help us to know which version you are using. We aren't mind readers
2) Update your version of Skript to at least Skript 2.2-dev36

Hey thanks for your reply but i cant Update Skript because all my skripts would not work any more its because of skquery (SkQuery 3) i also dont know what Version of Skript im using also other addons cause issues. But i am using spigot ver. 1.8.8 and i don‘t want to upgrade.

So im now at the computer and wanted to ask if you guys could send me the right version of Skript for 1.8.8 and SkQuery because when I try to Enable Skript (Skript-dev36) it works but when I then try to enable SkQuery it does not work so what version of SkQuery should I use?

SkQuery 4 Error: Pastebin
SkQuery 3
Error: Pastebin

When I change the aliases-english.sk (SkQuery 3) Error: Pastebin
When I change the aliases-english.sk (SkQuery 2) Error: Pastebin

Last edited:
um you could

Code:
  make console execute command "/give %player% (item) 1 {unbreakable:1,Enchantment,[{sharpness},level:1],]}

if dont work look for old way of giving enchanted items in minecraft

Hey thanks for your reply but i cant Update Skript because all my skripts would not work any more its because of skquery (SkQuery 3) i also dont know what Version of Skript im using also other addons cause issues. But i am using spigot ver. 1.8.8 and i don‘t want to upgrade.

So im now at the computer and wanted to ask if you guys could send me the right version of Skript for 1.8.8 and SkQuery because when I try to Enable Skript (Skript-dev36) it works but when I then try to enable SkQuery it does not work so what version of SkQuery should I use?

SkQuery 4 Error: Pastebin
SkQuery 3
Error: Pastebin

When I change the aliases-english.sk (SkQuery 3) Error: Pastebin
When I change the aliases-english.sk (SkQuery 2) Error: Pastebin
use an older version of skquery by limeglass

Status
Not open for further replies.