Item despawn from inventory

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KAVKAZIE

Feb 27, 2017
Hey, How can i find if a specific item (for example bow) if it's despawn from my inventory, i want to do an event. thanks for helping.

Please tell me what "despawn from inventory" means and I should be able to help.
I'm using a SkyWars plugin and when the game starts for example the kit selector item despawn and the game starts, so i want to check when the bot despawn from my inventory to do something on skript.
[doublepost=1571102721,1571102683][/doublepost]
What do you mean despawn from inventory?
^^

I'm using a SkyWars plugin and when the game starts for example the kit selector item despawn and the game starts, so i want to check when the bot despawn from my inventory to do something on skript.
[doublepost=1571102721,1571102683][/doublepost]
^^
Umm I think I have something that will work.

This is just an example, you can edit it to how you want.
In this Skript the Kit Selector is a Clock (minecraft:clock)
Code:
command /test:
  trigger:
    loop all players:
      if loop-player has permission "skywars.clear":
        make console execute command "/ci %player%" mincraft:clock
# Assuming you have the Kit GUI set up, just edit
# this how you like. I would use /kit for the Kit GUI. # Example:
command /test1:
  trigger:
    open chest with 1 row named "Test" to player
    format slot 0 of player with diamond named "&bTest Kit" with lore "&b/kit test" to close then run [make player execute command "/kit test"]

I really doubt this will work as I am not very good with Skripting. Haven't tested: good luck!

Last edited:
Umm I think I have something that will work.

This is just an example, you can edit it to how you want.
In this Skript the Kit Selector is a Clock (minecraft:clock)
Code:
command /test:
  trigger:
    loop all players:
      if loop-player has permission "skywars.clear":
        make console execute command "/ci %player%" mincraft:clock
# Assuming you have the Kit GUI set up, just edit
# this how you like. I would use /kit for the Kit GUI. # Example:
command /test1:
  trigger:
    open chest with 1 row named "Test" to player
    format slot 0 of player with diamond named "&bTest Kit" with lore "&b/kit test" to close then run [make player execute command "/kit test"]

I really doubt this will work as I am not very good with Skripting. Haven't tested: good luck!
You didn't undertsand me, I made a Skript Addon for my skywars i made Cages win effects, and i found on teleport event if player has the kit selector item it's making a cage around him and i want a way to find when the game starts to remove the cage

You didn't undertsand me, I made a Skript Addon for my skywars i made Cages win effects, and i found on teleport event if player has the kit selector item it's making a cage around him and i want a way to find when the game starts to remove the cage
ohh. Ummmmm i cant help you then, sorry. Not unless there is an event related to coords like:
Code:
if <coord of glass cage floor> is air:
  <skript>
I doubt this will work, I tried my best

Status
Not open for further replies.