Solved What's up with Skript?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SheewSpielt

Jun 5, 2017
Hey,

I am currently working on a 1.8.9 server with script.

The problem with this is that when I enter stuff and then reload this ingame with the command "/ sk reload setup.sk", this command will NOT show me any errors.
If I then try to execute this command, the server sends me the message that the command DOES NOT exist.

I'll give you the code and a screen.

Code:
#       ▄████████    ▄████████     ███     ███    █▄     ▄███████▄     #
#      ███    ███   ███    ███ ▀█████████▄ ███    ███   ███    ███     #
#      ███    █▀    ███    █▀     ▀███▀▀██ ███    ███   ███    ███     #
#      ███         ▄███▄▄▄         ███   ▀ ███    ███   ███    ███     #
#    ▀███████████ ▀▀███▀▀▀         ███     ███    ███ ▀█████████▀      #
#             ███   ███    █▄      ███     ███    ███   ███            #
#       ▄█    ███   ███    ███     ███     ███    ███   ███            #
#     ▄████████▀    ██████████    ▄████▀   ████████▀   ▄████▀          #

command /setup [<text>]:
    permission: citybuild.admin
    permission message: &8┃ &2ExceptionMC &8» &cDu hast leider keine &lRechte&c.
    trigger:
        if arg 1 is not    set:
            send "&8&m«------[&9&l Setup&8 ×&7 Help &8&m]------»"

Screen: https://prnt.sc/pbsd5i

In addition, I use the script version "2.2-dev37c", as I've heard that this is the last version for 1.8.

I thank you in advance for help!

Don't type .sk after it.
Also check the name of your skript.

Hey,

I am currently working on a 1.8.9 server with script.

The problem with this is that when I enter stuff and then reload this ingame with the command "/ sk reload setup.sk", this command will NOT show me any errors.
If I then try to execute this command, the server sends me the message that the command DOES NOT exist.

I'll give you the code and a screen.

Code:
#       ▄████████    ▄████████     ███     ███    █▄     ▄███████▄     #
#      ███    ███   ███    ███ ▀█████████▄ ███    ███   ███    ███     #
#      ███    █▀    ███    █▀     ▀███▀▀██ ███    ███   ███    ███     #
#      ███         ▄███▄▄▄         ███   ▀ ███    ███   ███    ███     #
#    ▀███████████ ▀▀███▀▀▀         ███     ███    ███ ▀█████████▀      #
#             ███   ███    █▄      ███     ███    ███   ███            #
#       ▄█    ███   ███    ███     ███     ███    ███   ███            #
#     ▄████████▀    ██████████    ▄████▀   ████████▀   ▄████▀          #

command /setup [<text>]:
    permission: citybuild.admin
    permission message: &8┃ &2ExceptionMC &8» &cDu hast leider keine &lRechte&c.
    trigger:
        if arg 1 is not    set:
            send "&8&m«------[&9&l Setup&8 ×&7 Help &8&m]------»"

Screen: https://prnt.sc/pbsd5i

In addition, I use the script version "2.2-dev37c", as I've heard that this is the last version for 1.8.

I thank you in advance for help!
Check your console for errors. There is most likely something in your console preventing Skript from starting up properly. 99% of the time this is caused by an addon, lately it seems to be SkQuery.

Hey,

I have now just removed the addon "SkQuery" and since then everything works again, seems to have only been due to this addon.

Thank you for your help!

With best regards,
SheewSpielt

Hey,

I have now just removed the addon "SkQuery" and since then everything works again, seems to have only been due to this addon.

Thank you for your help!

With best regards,
SheewSpielt
That seems to be the common one due to how it's changed.
If you require SkQuery, try Lime's fork SkQuery-Lime and for 2.2dev37c you will need SkQuery-Lime 3.6.1 since all versions after that were recoded for Skript 2.3+

If you require SkQuery, try Lime's fork SkQuery-Lime and for 2.2dev37c you will need SkQuery-Lime 3.6.1 since all versions after that were recoded for Skript 2.3+
Thanks, now everything works perfectly, but I still have a question, which Skellet and wich skDragon version do you recommend for 1.8.9

Last edited:
Thanks, now everything works perfectly, but I still have a question, which Skellet and wich skDragon version do you recommend for 1.8.9
Im not sure what will/will not work on 1.8.8 as I don't use dinosaur versions, I just know that SkQuery was changed for Skript 2.3+ hence why 3.6.1 will work.
The rest you will probably have to figure out with trial and error.

Status
Not open for further replies.