/rank Command [URGENT lol]

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

notblueblob67

Sep 13, 2019
I have figured out how to run a command but it won't pick up Argument 2. I'm new to Skripting but surely this would work?

I am using LuckPerms

Code:
command /rank <player> <group>:
    trigger:
        make player execute command "/lp user %arg 1% parent add %arg 2%"

When I remove <group> and change %arg 2% to owner it works fine. Can anyone help me?
[doublepost=1568452594,1568452257][/doublepost]OK so I got it to work using this.

Code:
command /rank <player> <text>:
    trigger:

But would rather it say <group> instead of <text> but it won't work otherwise. HELP lol

I have figured out how to run a command but it won't pick up Argument 2. I'm new to Skripting but surely this would work?

I am using LuckPerms

Code:
command /rank <player> <group>:
    trigger:

When I remove <group> and change %arg 2% to owner it works fine. Can anyone help me?
[doublepost=1568452594,1568452257][/doublepost]OK so I got it to work using this.

Code:
command /rank <player> <text>:
    trigger:

But would rather it say <group> instead of <text> but it won't work otherwise. HELP lol
Try with this:
code_language.skript:
command /rank <offline player> <string>:
    trigger:
        player command "/lp user %arg 1% parent add %arg 2%"
As @H3A mentions, skript does not have a way to detect groups without an addon installed.

Try using this:

command /rank [<player>] [<text>]:
trigger:

Status
Not open for further replies.