PlaceholderAPI breaks skript

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattllama987

Aug 5, 2018
Hello, im having a very strange problem happen to me when i download PAPI on my server. When i upload papi and restart my server, skript doesnt want to load any skripts or anything. Its like they all broke but yet they are still in the game and skript doesnt show up red in the plugins list. Im not sure if papi has something to do with skript or not. Ive tried many different versions and it always does the same thing. If anyone has a fix for this, please let me know ASAP!

Skript version: 2.4-Beta7

PAPI version: 2.10.3

Server version: 1.14.4

Console: https://pastebin.com/dS6JeNms

Thanks!
~Matt
[doublepost=1568258428,1568227964][/doublepost]Also when i type /sk or /skript or anything skript related, it just says /skript help in chat. I also typed /skript help and it responds with /skript help

What exactly is GameAPI? But one thing i found out its a variable breaking it. I think it was %statistics_time_played% or something like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.