The Sims needs

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

FistoF

Feb 11, 2017
www.planetminecraft.com
Suggested name:
Needs

Minecraft version:
1.14.4 or later

What I want:
The Sims-like needs using boss bars. Note that days are 72 times faster in Minecraft than in real life, so 1 Minecraft hour is 50 real life seconds.

latest

• Comfort
    • If a player has been standing up for too long, its comfort bar will decrease.
    • Can be increased by listening jukebox/note block, reading book or having a player sit/lie down.

• Social
    • If a player has been alone for too long, its social bar will decrease.
    • Can be increased by walking or talking near other players.

• Hygiene
    • If a player has not been in water for a long time, its hygiene bar will decrease.
    • Decreases if a player swim in swamp biome.
    • Decreases if a player walk on dirt, coarse dirt, farmland, netherrack, soul sand, coal block, or magma block without boots.
    • If 25% or lower, a player will get nausea status effect.
    • Can be increased by standing in rain ️or swimming in water.

• Environment
    • If a player has numerous dropped items (trash) nearby, its environment bar will decrease.
    • Can be increased by having no dropped item around a player and/or having plants near a player.

• Energy
    • Energy bar slowly decreases while a player is awake.
    • Decreases if a player swim, sprint or jump.
    • If a player hits other players too much, the attacker will get weakness status effect.
    • If a player gets hit by other player or mob, the victim will get weakness status effect.
    • If 80% or higher, a player can't sleep and gets speed status effect.
    • If 75% or higher, a player will get haste status effect.
    • If 50% or lower, a player will get mining fatigue status effect.
    • If 25% or lower, a player can't swim, sprint nor jump and gets slowness status effect.
    • If 5% or lower, a player gets nausea status effect and may fall a spleep on the ground.
    • If 0%, a player will fall asleep on the ground. It also resets the energy bar.
    • Can be increased by sleeping ️or sitting.

• Bladder
    • Bladder bar gradually decreases throughout the day, but decreases faster when eating or drinking.
    • If 25% or lower, an accident can occur.
    • If 0%, an accident occurs decreasing significantly the hygiene bar. It also resets the bladder bar.
    • Can be increased by using a toilet (right click on a quartz stairs).

Last edited:
Hey @FistoF

I can work on this for you, however, the size of this script would be big.
DM me on Discord for this (Invalid#1408), and we can arrange the cost (due to how much time it'll take to make) (paypal)

Thank you!
Invalid#1408

@malia Depends on the type of person.
I make good quality scripts which are optimized and built with in-depth knowledge to be able to give you the best performing Script out there.
I offer good deals and make sure everything is up to date. There are two types of people here, ones who make easy scripts which are just started off then can be edited later on, or ones who actually take the time and effort and build a successful, fully optimized up to date Script for some cash.

Some people are different @malia , you can continue working for free for others, but there are many people not just me in the Community, who work for others. Thank you!