Bungee Connect Messages

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valxius

May 8, 2019
Hello,

I'm trying to make a Skript for my network that sends these type of messages:
seMNGyQjSCOBXZ9t1iOB5Q.png

5g8Bc7jrS5qWZIQ4xdys9g.png

Is this possible using Skript and Bungeecord? (Maybe Skungee?)

Thanks,

Only Skript plugin doens't have type of code for bungee. Maybe exist some addon. If you complete this code, please send here, because I have problem with this too.
Thank.

P.S. List of addons: https://docs.skunity.com/downloads
(Maybe try download BungeeMaster)

Only Skript plugin doens't have type of code for bungee. Maybe exist some addon. If you complete this code, please send here, because I have problem with this too.
Thank.

P.S. List of addons: https://docs.skunity.com/downloads
(Maybe try download BungeeMaster)
Well, maybe it's possible using a MySQL Database, but it would have a delay on sending the messages. (Maybe add the old server on quit, and new server on join of a new server, and a second later, if no new server is set, send a disconnect message)
[doublepost=1565376592,1565376482][/doublepost]@LimeGlass Would this be able with Skungee?

Code:
on [player] switching of server [to %string%]
on bungee[[ ]cord] disconnect
on bungee[[ ]cord] [server list] ping
on bungee[[ ]cord] chat
Switch server is also called when they join the proxy.

The events in Skungee is very limited, because it's extremely complex to allow for cancelled events across servers since there is a delay, and I haven't completed the system for events.

Code:
on [player] switching of server [to %string%]
on bungee[[ ]cord] disconnect
on bungee[[ ]cord] [server list] ping
on bungee[[ ]cord] chat
Switch server is also called when they join the proxy.

The events in Skungee is very limited, because it's extremely complex to allow for cancelled events across servers since there is a delay, and I haven't completed the system for events.
With the server switch event, can you get on which server they were before switching, and which server they're switching to?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.