Solved remove 10 only removes 1

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimmies

Jul 29, 2019
Been stuck on this for awhile, trying to create a shop using sunflowers as "Credits" - Unfortunately i'm having an issue. I set this

remove 10 sunflowers named "&6&lCredits" with lore "&fPremium currency used in &e/cshop " from the player's inventory

but when this is called, it only removes 1 rather than the 10 I have set. I've spent forever trying to figure out why this is happening and haven't been able to figure it out. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!
[doublepost=1564378768,1564375270][/doublepost]Figured it out - turns out it was either the new Skript update or a tuske patch I installed.

Try this:

Code:
        set {_item} to sunflowers
        set {_item}'s name to  "&6&lCredits"
        set lore of {_item} to "&fPremium currency used in &e/cshop"
        loop 10 times:
            remove {_item} from player

Status
Not open for further replies.