Online factions members with head in gui

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cab1X

Jul 19, 2019
Hello, i try to make in my gui, its show his head in the gui and with lore of offline/online and his faction rank.
The problam is i dont know how to do it, i am new on this thing and i hope there is a way to do it.

The code is:

```command /fmemberlist1010:
trigger:
set {_fname} to placeholder "%%factions_faction%%" from player
set {_fallmembers} to placeholder "%%factions_allmembers%%" from player
set {_p} to "%player%" parsed as player
play raw sound "random.click" at player with pitch 1 volume 1
open chest with 5 rows named "&b%{_fname}% Members" to player
wait 2 tick
format slot 0 of player with name tag named "&6All Members" with lore "&9%{_fallmembers}%" to be unstealable```

please help me
[doublepost=1563541238,1563536124][/doublepost]???

try

set {_p} to player parsed as offline player
i mean, players head, when player in faction online is show head of the player and show under him if he online / offline and the rank he on the faction

set the player to a variable parsed as offline player
then check if the player (using the variable) is online:
if he is online set the slot to skull of {_Variable parsed as offline player} and set the lore or what you want aso nline, else offline

code should be like this:

set {_p} to player (or loop-player idk if it's a loop)

if {_p} is online:
format slot SLOT of player with skull of {_p} with lore "&9Online" to be unstealable```
stop
else:
format slot SLOT of player with skull of {_p} with lore "&9Offline" to be unstealable```
stop

(i think in your code there's an error... i don't know but i think that the placeholder "allmembers" are a list, so you have to set {_fallmembers::*} to placeholder, not {_fallmembers} (a single value variable) )

set the player to a variable parsed as offline player
then check if the player (using the variable) is online:
if he is online set the slot to skull of {_Variable parsed as offline player} and set the lore or what you want aso nline, else offline

code should be like this:

set {_p} to player (or loop-player idk if it's a loop)

if {_p} is online:
format slot SLOT of player with skull of {_p} with lore "&9Online" to be unstealable```
stop
else:
format slot SLOT of player with skull of {_p} with lore "&9Offline" to be unstealable```
stop

(i think in your code there's an error... i don't know but i think that the placeholder "allmembers" are a list, so you have to set {_fallmembers::*} to placeholder, not {_fallmembers} (a single value variable) )
no no
i neam in factions only your team..

Status
Not open for further replies.