Load skript from folder

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoorloos

Mar 31, 2019
Hey. I want to load a script from another folder for my skript i want to have a Addons folder in my config is that possible? i already have the config files :emoji_grinning:

Hey. I want to load a script from another folder for my skript i want to have a Addons folder in my config is that possible? i already have the config files :emoji_grinning:
So you have e.g a something.sk file on your desktop, and you want it to load in your server? Impossible, Skript only loads the files in plugins>Skript>scripts folder

:emoji_frowning:
[doublepost=1560014236,1560014205][/doublepost]so i cant put my skript into like plugins/essentials and then load it ?

I'm not sure why you would need to load it from the desktop, like Spoorloos said, put it in plugins>Skript>scripts.

:emoji_frowning:
[doublepost=1560014236,1560014205][/doublepost]so i cant put my skript into like plugins/essentials and then load it ?
You can. You can use /sk reload ../../Essentials/something.sk
[doublepost=1560113661][/doublepost]
You can. You can use /sk reload ../../Essentials/something.sk
../ means it'll go to the parent directory. You can reload config.sk by doing /sk reload ../config.sk.

Can u give a example? XD
[doublepost=1560157236,1560156802][/doublepost]
I'm not sure why you would need to load it from the desktop, like Spoorloos said, put it in plugins>Skript>scripts.
I dont need to load it from my desktop, but i have a config for my skript with a addons folder where i want to put addons for my skript and then that i can load them with /kd reload

It is possible on Java coding, But it is hard because you are merging BufferReader With Bukkit/Spigot API
[doublepost=1560160745,1560160649][/doublepost]I might make you an example custom Bukkit Jar :emoji_wink: Or A simple Plugin :emoji_slight_smile: (I might because it is really hard :|)

Status
Not open for further replies.