Gui And Json

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoloTurk™

Jan 26, 2017
Hello friends There is a thought and a guide for this A click on the ending will be like using "Json" in Chat and will write the command and leave it to continue

Translate By Google Translate

x slot clicked open chat and write "command here"

Can We Make ?

Hey!
It's almost impossible to understand what you said.

Try learning english. It's really important for script and without it, you won't be able to do the simplest things...

If I understood correctly, you're looking for set a slot on an inventory and make that item send a json message that runs a command. If so you could do something like this:
code_language.skript:
#you have to put this on an event or a command.
set slot x of player to an item named "a cool name" with lore "a cooler lore||a coolest lore" #replace "x" with a number and "an item" with the item that you want of course.
then listen to the rightclick event and do:
code_language.skript:
on rightclick.
      if player's tool = an item named "a cool name" with lore "a cooler lore||a coolest lore":
            json("%player%", "your message that runs a cmd||cmd:/thecommandhere") #needs of json.sk

Hello friends There is a thought and a guide for this A click on the ending will be like using "Json" in Chat and will write the command and leave it to continue

Translate By Google Translate

x slot clicked open chat and write "command here"

Can We Make ?
We have 0 idea what you are saying. Also use the correct help format for this section.

If I understood correctly, you're looking for set a slot on an inventory and make that item send a json message that runs a command. If so you could do something like this:
code_language.skript:
#you have to put this on an event or a command.
set slot x of player to an item named "a cool name" with lore "a cooler lore||a coolest lore" #replace "x" with a number and "an item" with the item that you want of course.
then listen to the rightclick event and do:
code_language.skript:
on rightclick.
      if player's tool = an item named "a cool name" with lore "a cooler lore||a coolest lore":
            json("%player%", "your message that runs a cmd||cmd:/thecommandhere") #needs of json.sk

Thank You But I Want To
06a5432e40f044a2a113037dd196ae7e.png

Stop Soo Don't Run Command Write And Stop Okey ?
I can't understand you, please explain this in another form.
I'm Sorry. I'm From Türkish I Speak Very Bad English :emoji_grinning: :emoji_grinning:

+

I forgot to look at the forum I am late because of this I am sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.