Solved Help With Signs

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohniClark

Feb 19, 2017
Hello, I am trying to code a skript, which checks if the player places a sign, if line 2 is one of a list.
Thinks I Need:
A command To Add Something To The List {server}
And A check function for the signs, if line 2 is equal to one of the list. example: i add the text "test1" and "test2" to the list. when i type [test1] it should check if test1 exists in the list if yes send a message to the player. if no kill the player.

Please Dont Ask Why i need it :emoji_slight_smile:

Sorry For my Bad English.
MFG Johni

No, I want To Check if line 1 of the sign is an value of a list
[doublepost=1487526933,1487526895][/doublepost]i want to add text to a list. and then if a player types in one of the text that is in the list, it should message the player, else kill the player

No, I want To Check if line 1 of the sign is an value of a list
[doublepost=1487526933,1487526895][/doublepost]i want to add text to a list. and then if a player types in one of the text that is in the list, it should message the player, else kill the player

Okay, now i don't have time, if anyone don't help you, tomorrow i will reply this with the code. Don't worry

code_language.skript:
Command /addlist <text>:
   Trigger:
      Add arg 1 to {list::*}

Command /removelist <text>:
   Trigger:
      Remove arg 1 from {list::*}

On sign change:
   Loop {list::*}:
      If "%loop-value%" is "%line 2%":
         #effect here
         Stop
   #effect here
   Stop

Last edited by a moderator:
ok it works but, if the text that is in line 2 exists in the list. i want to change line 1 and 2 of the sign, i tried: set line 1 of the sign to "Texthere"
but that didnt work.

Status
Not open for further replies.