Custom Craftings

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

francuz

May 26, 2019
Hello, need some help with my scrips, I'm trying to make a custom crafting recipe for tnt. There's not problem with that it's working but i also want to block the original recipe.

(this part of the script is fine)
options:
Dynamit: tnt
on load:
register new shapeless recipe for {@Dynamit} named "&2&lDynamit" using gunpowder, sand, gunpowder, sand, diamond, sand, gunpowder, sand, gunpowder

(can't make this working, it blocks both craftings, the regular one and the custom one)​
on craft tnt:
if name of event-item is "tnt":
cancel event

I was thinking of making something like
on craft tnt:
if name of event-item is "Dynamit":
do nothing
else cancel event

(sorry for bad tabbing)

Hello, need some help with my scrips, I'm trying to make a custom crafting recipe for tnt. There's not problem with that it's working but i also want to block the original recipe.

(this part of the script is fine)
options:
Dynamit: tnt
on load:
register new shapeless recipe for {@Dynamit} named "&2&lDynamit" using gunpowder, sand, gunpowder, sand, diamond, sand, gunpowder, sand, gunpowder

(can't make this working, it blocks both craftings, the regular one and the custom one)​
on craft tnt:
if name of event-item is "tnt":
cancel event

I was thinking of making something like
on craft tnt:
if name of event-item is "Dynamit":
do nothing
else cancel event

(sorry for bad tabbing)

Please use the format of code [CODE = SKRIPT][/CODE] without space

Status
Not open for further replies.