Skript GUI

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoorloos

Mar 31, 2019
Hey is it possible to open a command block gui or a gui with 5 slots? please help me..

my server is 1.8 and i use TuSKe and SKQuery.

I think its open virtual dispenser inventory to player or whatever inventory that was

Thank you both it helped!
[doublepost=1554134638,1554134395][/doublepost]Now i have the menu opened but i can't add items to the menu im using TuSKe on 1.8 i don't know if it works on 1.8 can someone help me it can't understand this: create a gui slot 1 of player with lime wool named "&aAccept"
????? please help me do i need to download a other version of TuSKe?

@Spoorloos I'm replying to this cause I feel like I should. If this is correct, here's what you can do.
Code:
command /e:
    trigger:
        open virtual chest to player of size 6 named "&ee"
        format slot 0 of player with dirt named "e" to run:
            run console command "sudo %player% /e"
[doublepost=1556840137,1556840099][/doublepost]virtual chest inventory*

This is TuSke:
Code:
command /test:
    trigger:
        open virtual chest with 1 row named "&aTest" to player
        format gui slot 0 of player with diamond block named "&bDiamonds!" with lore "&7Very good." to run:
            make player execute command "/give %player% diamond 1"

Status
Not open for further replies.