Enderpearl fence gates

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naza

Apr 22, 2019
I just want it so that i can pearl through fence gates on my hcf server... but idk how to use skrips, can someone help me?

I need that when the doors are open, the pearls can go through the doors closely

code_language.skript:
 if target block of player is door:
        set {_door} to "%target block of player%"
        if {_door} contains "open":
                #the code#
    else:
        #the code#

on projectile hit:
projectile is an ender pearl
if event-block is a fence gate:
shoot event-projectile 1 meter in front event-block
set velocity of last shot projectile to velocity of event-projectile # Needs RandomSK or the latest version of Skript (bensku's fork)
delete event-projectile

set {_door} to "%target block of player%"
if {_door} contains "open":
#the code#
else:
#the code#

Bro... this:
code_language.skript:
isn't a event.
[doublepost=1555969101,1555968780][/doublepost]You have to put it inside an event.

Ah ... I just understood what I wanted (I'm sorry for that, I speak Spanish). One thing is that skript allows that, and another is that minecraft allows to throw pearls through the doors of the doors.
I conclude, I do not know if it's possible, I've been searching the forum and I have not found anything useful.

No hay problema, creo que debí empezar desde eso al inicio xd.
aqui vi un articulo para lograrlo, pero, no me funcionao alemnos no se cómo usarlo.
https://forums.skunity.com/threads/pearlthrough-fence-gates.6470/
The thing is that here is almost an obligation to speak in English, but given the case ...

Bien... creo que lo que dice Snow-Pyon es correcto, intentaste hacer eso?

Pero ten en cuenta que ese jugador pidió para la versión 1.7.10, y yo programo skript para la versión Spigot 1.8.8, así que no sé si será de utilidad esa publicación.

Lo hice, pero no parece funcionar.
Tan solo necesito que las perlas entren por las puertas de valla y que telestransporten al jugador a donde calló la perla.

me han recomendado que cuando la perla toque la valla abierta se cree una nueva, sabes como podria realizarlo?

Lo hice, pero no parece funcionar.
Tan solo necesito que las perlas entren por las puertas de valla y que telestransporten al jugador a donde calló la perla.

me han recomendado que cuando la perla toque la valla abierta se cree una nueva, sabes como podria realizarlo?
Que addons tienes en tu servidor?

Status
Not open for further replies.