SkUngee or?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon942

Sep 22, 2018
Hi forum

So, i try to make a scoreboard when i can see players on the bungeecord servers. Example:
Kitpvp: (20) players online.

But i can't find out to make SkUngee work, is there an alternative? Or how do i set it up?
Is SkUngee compatible with 1.8.8 Spigot?

Best regards Simon

Try to install Skungee again (make sure you follow the installation instructions), and send errors if you get any. As far as I know it should work on Spigot 1.8.8.

Try to install Skungee again (make sure you follow the installation instructions), and send errors if you get any. As far as I know it should work on Spigot 1.8.8.
Hi again

Thank you for reply to my thread. I had tried to reinstall the SkUngee plugin by deleted the folder that is associated with Skungee jar file.
But it still don't seems to work. It like it can't get the information from the BungeeCord server.
In the config i see a host config and a reciever config.
The reciever is on Automatic. And the sender is on Localhost like the other one (The servers are hosted at same host) but is the port a important thing to change or is the default port fine to use?
Then the server boots. I get a single message from SkUngee (besides the loading setup) it says: Going into keep alive...

Thank you.

Hi again

Thank you for reply to my thread. I had tried to reinstall the SkUngee plugin by deleted the folder that is associated with Skungee jar file.
But it still don't seems to work. It like it can't get the information from the BungeeCord server.
In the config i see a host config and a reciever config.
The reciever is on Automatic. And the sender is on Localhost like the other one (The servers are hosted at same host) but is the port a important thing to change or is the default port fine to use?
Then the server boots. I get a single message from SkUngee (besides the loading setup) it says: Going into keep alive...

Thank you.
Can you send your config files?
Are the two servers on the same network?

Well you're using a different port and different password, change that

Status
Not open for further replies.