Solved Help

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I put a command into triggers?
Skript Version (do not put latest):
Idk
Skript Author: Idk
Minecraft Version:
Just stop asking such stupid questions including « Idk » it’s annoying as hell, no one is going to help you and it’s just fucking ridiculous. Please learn the basics. I mean, if there was a problem within that command, sure, we’d help but that’s just wow- *idk*

Just stop asking such stupid questions including « Idk » it’s annoying as hell, no one is going to help you and it’s just fucking ridiculous. Please learn the basics. I mean, if there was a problem within that command, sure, we’d help but that’s just wow- *idk*
dude chill I'm sure this forum has politics about language don't get a warning or something for this guy this forum have staff to handle this kind of people

Status
Not open for further replies.