Serious skQuery Issue

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impresssings

Feb 2, 2019
Alright so Im having a serious issue with skQuery. I have tried multiple different versions, and tried reinstalling each version a couple times. I have had this problem for well over a month, probably a lot longer. I made a previous post, but the issue was never resolved. I am using Skript 2.2-dev36 and skQuery lime 3.6.1

> [15:27:56 INFO]: [SkQuery] Enabling SkQuery v3.6.1-Lime
> [15:27:56 INFO]: [skQuery] Locating classes from SkQuery...
> [15:27:57 INFO]: [skQuery] Beginning to process a total of 146 from SkQuery
> [15:27:57 INFO]: [skQuery] com.w00tmast3r.skquery.elements.conditions.CondFileExistance is patternless and failed to register. This is most likely a code error.
> [15:27:57 INFO]: [skQuery] Out of 146 classes, 142 classes were loaded from SkQuery

So yeah if you could help or provide any kind of solution, it would be much appreciated.

Well send the errors from your scripts in that case

Status
Not open for further replies.