leaf decay

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FallingCatus

Jun 29, 2017
hey all!
So i am building a new sever that uses custom world gen but i seem to have a problem with it, after cutting down trees leaves will not decay, i have spoke to the dev of that plugin and even though i have tested this on a brand new server with no other plugin, he believes its another plugin causing this issue. this problem only happens when this plugin is installed. Anyway is there a way a could skript decay? so like "if leaves dont have log within X amount of blocks remove it"?
oh and i have never had to make a skript respect world guard regions, is that possible?

Hey!
So there is a way to force leaves to decay but it is very inefficient and can (and probably will) cause server lag.
However, you can go into world guard and allow leaf decay if that is your problem.
Type /rg flag (region) leaf-decay allow

If that still doesn't work, you may want to contact a plugin developer to make you a plugin to do that, or find a plugin made, OR ask for help on a site which deals with spigot plugins.

Hope this helps!

Hey!
So there is a way to force leaves to decay but it is very inefficient and can (and probably will) cause server lag.
However, you can go into world guard and allow leaf decay if that is your problem.
Type /rg flag (region) leaf-decay allow

If that still doesn't work, you may want to contact a plugin developer to make you a plugin to do that, or find a plugin made, OR ask for help on a site which deals with spigot plugins.

Hope this helps!
yeah doesnt seem to be a WG issue as it has teh same problem when only that 1 plugin is running on the server.
will look around and see what premade is out there and if they work with the custom trees.

thanks!

yeah doesnt seem to be a WG issue as it has teh same problem when only that 1 plugin is running on the server.
will look around and see what premade is out there and if they work with the custom trees.

thanks!

There are 2 types of leaves Decayable and non decayable leaves. use f3 and look at the right of your screen if the leaves are decayable else you need to set the leaves of the custom tree to Decayable leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.